(Normalt 1-5 working day)
(20 days return policy)
The Shemagh is a traditional head wrap originating from the Middle East/Arabic culture developed from the Arabic turban - and have been used by them for centuries. Now days it's perhaps publicly best know as used by the Palestinians. To the western world and - in military use - the British SAS (Special Air Service) discovered the Shemaghs potential when operating in northern Africa's deserts during the WW2. It has been a popular and valuable piece of the SAS soldiers equipment ever since and have spread from there.
• as a head wrap - keeping sun or snow, wind, sand and dust - out of eyes, face and neck
• as a face veil - concealing the face
• as a scarf worn around the neck - retains heat in the cold and absorbs sweat/protects the neck in hot & sunny conditions
• as a small sunshade cover whilst resting
• as an arm sling - giving a wounded arm support
• as a foot wrap - replacing a lost sock
• as a carrying pouch for equipment
• as a towel
Feel free to contact us withany questions you may have
+46 08 - 35 35 80Weekdays 10:00-18:00
Nordens största utbud av Militärkläder, M90 kläder, Militärtöverskott, Militärutrustning, Ordningsvakt utrustning, väktarkläder, Militärbyxor, Militärjackor, M65 Jackor, Bomberjackor, Militärkängor, Militära Ryggsäckar, Vintage Army kläder, Sjömanskläder, Paracord, Gasmask, Ghillie Suits, Militärknivar, Militärklockor, Knivhandskar, Natotröjor och mycket mer..
© 2009 Nordic Army Gross HB All Rights Reserved.
Opnings - Hours