Classic Shemagh with skulls, made of 100% cotton. High quality. Dimensions: 110cm x 110cm. This Shemagh is a traditional headdress originating in the Middle East / Arab culture evolved from the Arabic turban - and has been used by them for centuries. Nowadays it is known as an Army Fashion headdress.
• as a headdress - keep the sun or snow, wind, sand and dust - the eyes, face and neck
• as a face veil - to hide the face
• as a scarf worn around the neck - retains heat in the cold and absorbs sweat / protects the neck in warm and sunny conditions.
• as a small umbrella cap while the rest
• as an arm sling - giving a wounded arm
• as a foot wrap - to replace a lost sock
• as a cover for equipment
• as a towel
• as a brief re