Tactical Heater Bag can be used in situations where you cannot boil water or make a fire. Pour in about 150 ml of water and the heater works for up to 25 minutes, the temperature rises to 100 degrees Celsius! If you are heating one product at a time, make sure the heat bag is in contact with the bottom of the Tactical Foodpack product. If 2 food packages are to be heated at once, place two Tactical Foodpack products in the heating bag and place the heat bag between them. Pour in about 150ml of water, close the zipper closure and shake the package so that the entire heat bag comes into contact with water. Make sure the food package is properly sealed before placing the product in the heating bag.
- Remove the heat bag from the large package.
- Remove the heat bag from the small plastic bag and place it on the bottom of the package.
- Place the Tactical Foodpack food package in the package with the bottom facing the heat bag.
- Pour in about 150ml of water, up to the marked line.
- Quickly close the zipper closure on the package.
- The heat bag starts to react within 30 seconds to 3 minutes, the colder the water the longer the reaction time.
- Let the food stand and heat for 15-20 minutes, we recommend stirring the food again after 10 minutes.